Thursday, April 26, 2007

4 Months Old!!!

At the playground one day after Mommy and Daddy came home from school. I sure miss them when they are gone for the day.

This is me in my new NBA gear (Dallas Mavericks).
Hangin' on the balcony of our apartment with Daddy. The weather is getting warmer so I can go outside in my spring clothes.

I think my bouncy chair is so fun! I am always more than happy to sit in it and watch Mommy cook dinner or Daddy eating her food. Yippee!!!

That's what I'm telling you. The playground is fun!!!
Wow, 21 floors up is really high. What a view.

One more time in my bouncy chair please!

My first time on the see saw. You can't see it, but I thought it was really fun. Mommy took this picture when we were moving up and down. I told Daddy to hold on tight!







2 comments:

Unknown said...

How totally cute! Check out these baby clothes for boys, you will love dressing your baby in these trendy little boys clothes!

Ranbir Johal said...

Hi Kim! What a beautiful little family! I'm sorry I've been so remiss in writing etc - but it's been a hectic/busy time and I can't figure out the blogspot very well. I forgot the password after I set it up the first time and then ... now that finals are over hopefully I"ll be better.