Friday, May 4, 2007

Liam and His New Toy

Hey there everyone! This is me in my new stand up bouncer. Mommy and Daddy went to Toys R Us and bought me my first "Hop and Pop". It is so much fun. It is over stimulating at times though. I'm limited to 20 minutes as I have to concentrate a lot and get really tired after being taken out of it. It plays music if I hit the right buttons and pops these little coloured balls in the plastic bubble that I get frustrated at because I can't grab them. I'm sure I'll figure it out as I get older.
Just loving the camera as usual. That's me in my new overalls.
Still hopping and popping!!! WOW! Is this ever fun, why didn't I get one of these earlier?
Is there anybody there?
I've only got two minutes left so I better make the best use of my time. I'm rocking and smiling to the music I hear.
Mommy and Daddy sure do tell funny jokes and make me laugh. I'm out of control.
Hello? Anyone?
See you again soon I hope!!! No, that is not bed head. This is a good hair day.







No comments: