Saturday, May 19, 2007

Liam's First Parade (Global Child Day)

This is my first time in a parade. I went to Daddy's school for Global Child Day celebrations and had so much fun I later fell asleep. Mommy brought me there after she finished her day at school. There were multicultural performances by the students, followed by a parade around the running track with all the different countries (like the Olympic ceremony), a food fair with so many tasty treats (at least they looked delicious), and country booths with games, contests, and crafts. I can't wait to go again next year!
There's only room for one cool dude here! Doing my best pose possible with the sun in my face.
More pictures again? Mommy can't get enough.
Family photo, yeah!!! By the way, that's me holding the flag.Are we there yet? We keep marching around in circles. Come on already, bring on the food!
Ok ladies!!! Hello, hello, hello, nice to see you all. One at a time please. You want my autograph? Why sure! Get those cameras out of here. Daddy is more surprised at the attention than me.




No comments: